Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bringing It Back: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Guess what's nearly here?? No, not Christmas or the holidays. No, I'm talking about cookie season. Yay! Just a few months away from my annual cookie tray extravaganza (i.e. baking as an endurance sport). Usually the annual cookie tray requires a few months of cookie tryouts, however this year has found me too busy for sample batches (work, living, instant family, etc.). Instead I am going to start this year's cookie tray with a good solid cookie from my baking arsenal - my Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.These babies are going to be making a comeback appearance, by popular demand. Their secret - the food processed oats that make these both chewy and crispy at once. Make sure to keep an eye on them when they are in the oven so as not to allow them to get too crispy. And stay tuned for more additions to the 2012 cookie trays!

No comments:

Post a Comment